Saturday, July 16, 2011

Frosting for the Cause: Best thing I ever baked for

I have not had much time to write on my blog but I have just lifted my head above water. I made a commitment a few months ago and I was bent On keeping it. I committed to do Frosting for the cause. Yesterday I baked my guilty pleasure chocolate cupcakes. This baking was like no other. The feeling of baking for a cause that has affected so many people. I wrote on the blog that cancer has not affected me personally but how dare I forget that my grandmother lost her fight to lung cancer about nineteen years ago. I was young and I try to keep only good memories in my mind. I am so happy I was able to bake for a cause much more important than a local bake sale or my kids birthday. This cause is one that crosses racial barriers as well as financial barrier. Thanks to Paula and Frosting for the cause people everywhere is becoming more involved and not just watching in the background.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Talethia,

    I have a quick question for you regarding your blog, but I couldn't find your contact information. Do you think you could send me an email whenever you get a chance?

    Thanks,

    Cameron

    cameronvsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete