Thursday, July 26, 2012

Getting In The Swing Of Things

It's been a little over a year to date since my last post. A lot has happened in my life since that time. Our youngest son (Joshua) was diagnosed with Coat's disease which has meant surgeries every month since August for him and the family. Our Oldest had surgery on both feet having to learn to walk again. Its been busy to say the least.

However on a light note, we have only one child in diapers now and that's a great relief for our pockets. The kids are growing up so quickly before our eyes. Things are so good, I was able to work a part time job this summer. Which was a nice breath of fresh air for me. My housework was a little off task, but nothing a few early mornings could not fix.

So as to say I am getting back in the swing of things and I hope I can add my blog to the very busy Fall activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment