Friday, June 14, 2013

Midnight Ramblings

Its after 3 am and I think I have just convinced myself that blogging can be just as therapeutic as writing in my journals. I started this particular blog awhile ago. Well when I only had five kids and seeing now I just had my seventh  one its really been a while. Initially I wanted to blog about my tales as a stay at home mother of five children and how my husband and I have managed on one income, in a shaky economy to raise such a large family with all our kids now under nine.

I wanted to share how we are able to make life look so easy.  It is not easy but you get my drift.  This was my initial intent for this site. Now I am not quite sure where life or my fingers will take me. My writings have always been very personal so the thought of sharing whats inside my head and my heart with potentially the world scares the heck out of me but here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment